The second edition of North Dissonant Voices is looming ever closer and thus taking a more concrete form. Hosted on the eves of January 20 and 21 in Porto's CAVE 45, its lineup bolsters some of the most intriguing underground names in Portugal and abroad and is now complete. It is with an absolute sense of pride that it' final form is now revealed, including performances, late-night DJ sets, and parallel artistic endeavors. The last two name to close the lineup are the mighty Gnaw Their Tongues and Belgium occultists LVTHN.
// Schedule for NDV2017 + Activities + Tickets info \
[ FRIDAY | 20.01.17 ]
- Tendagruta [PT] – 21:30
- Turia [NL] – 22:15
- Dolentia [PT] – 23:15
- Lubbert Das [NL] – 00:15
- ATILA vs Sinter [PT] – 01:30
DJ set: Sólveig Matthildur Kristjánsdóttir [Hið myrka man / Kælan Mikla]
[ SATURDAY | 21.01.17 ]
- Paean [NL] – 21:30
- DE · TA · US · TO · AS [SP] – 22:15
- GAEREA […] – 23:15
- LVTHN [BE]– 00:15
- Gnaw Their Tongues [NL] – 01:30
DJ sets: Pedro Roque [PA’] & Funestus
[INVICTA REQUIEM MASS]—
[ Other Activities ]
13 - 21.01 | Louie Louie Porto >> Photography exhibition documenting the festival’s first edition.
19.01 - 18:00/22:00 | Bunker Store >> NDV2017 Meet & Greet.
20 - 21.01 | CAVE 45 >> Daniel Castro Gamelas “Art & Prints” will be exhibited at Cave 45 main floor during the festival’s weekend.
21.01 - 18:00 | Black Mamba - Burgers & Records >> Book presentations of André Coelho’s “Acedia” and Rudolfo’s “Musclechoo - Side Story Life - 001: Trump Card” (curated by Chili Com Carne editions)
[ TAKE NOTE ]
* Doors open at 21:00
* Weekend packages can be collected at Invicta Requiem Mass II - 14.01.2017, at the NDV2017 Meet & Greet - 19.01.2017 or at any of the festival days.
* Daily tickets available at Bunker Store / at doors.
- IRM II: 6€
- NDV2017 weekend ticket: 20€
- NDV2017 weekend + IRM II tickets: 25€
- NDV2017 daily ticket: 12€
- NDV2017 Weekend tickets on sale at:http://www.signalrex.com/
>>> The first 100 weekend tickets include the usual NDV ticket cassette + Poster + Exclusive Tote Bag.
>>> Event is limited to 200 persons per day.